The following courses are now open for registration:
- December 8th - 12th, 2014 in Austin, TX
- January 12th - 16th, 2015 in San Francisco, CA
- February 2nd - 6th, 2015 in São Paulo, Brazil
- April 13th - 17th, 2015 in Reston, VA (NEW)
- May 11th - 15th, 2015 in New York, NY(NEW)
Also, students in our Australia class wanted to share some of their feedback with you:
Very technical and in-depth course covering windows internals from memory. The best course I've taken so far in my entire career.We look forward to meeting all the talented analysis and investigators that attend our classes!
Fernando (DFIR/Malware Analyst)
Be ready to have your mind blown!
Dion W. (Incident Responder)
Invaluable for law enforcement and cyber crime investigators.
Jon C. (Australian Federal Police)